Are you in San Antonio and can’t get your car started? Give us a call at Chacon Towing? We can jump start your vehicle or tow it to your repair shop.
We have put together a few reasons why your car may not start.
- You could have a dead battery: A dead battery is the most common reason. Jumpstarting it will get you back on the road fast.
- Your battery could have corrosion: Check and lean your battery if needed.
- You have a bad starter: Your starter turns the engine motor over; if it’s bad, you will need it replaced.
- Bad timing belt: Your timing belt job is to regulate the opening and closing of your engine’s valves to prevent the valves and pistons from touching. If your belt is bad, it could cause major damage to your engine, possibly requiring replacement.
- Bad distributor cap: If your distributor cap is broken or cracked, proper voltage will not be routed from the engine’s ignition coil to the spark plugs.
- Broken ignition coil: A vehicle ignition coil turns your battery voltage into an electric spark. With a bad ignition coil, there will be no juice to do that.
- Your fuel filter is clogged: If your fuel filter is clogged, your fuel won’t reach your engine.
No matter why your car won’t start, Chacon Towing is here to help. We provide affordable roadside assistance and towing services. Therefore, if a jump start doesn’t get you running, our truck can tow your car to your repair shop or suggest several in the area who will treat you right.
You’re heading out the door on time for work today. You get into your car, turn your key over and hear a rapid clicking noise, but your vehicle will not start. Now what? It could be your car’s battery or your alternator. Don’t fret. Call us here at Chacon Towing, and we will act promptly to get you back on the road.
A rapid clicking noise when you turn your key over could mean your electrical system has an issue. If you have a bad alternator, your battery isn’t receiving the charge it needs. If your battery is old or bad, it will not hold the charge the alternator is providing.
If you hear a single click, it could be a faulty starter. On average, a starter will last 30,000 to 200,00 miles. The depending factors will be the driver, weather, and the condition of your car’s engine.
The great news is Chacon Towing provides a prompt jump start service to get your car moving. We truly understand how frustrating it is when your car won’t start. Therefore you can count on us to work hard to get your day off to a better start by providing you with friendly, affordable roadside assistance and towing services in San Antonio.
When you are in San Antonio and need a professional towing company, look no further than Chacon Towing, we provide professional towing services for residential and commercial motorists.Chacon Towing your light, medium, and heavy duty towing resource in the San Antonio area.